Rajasthan – The India Treasure
Our Rajasthan tour has it all – royalty, spirituality, romance and nature in a single, exotic package that blends the very best of the region. There are so many sights to see that there will never be a dull moment and we are sure that you will want to return to see them all over again.
Dates for 2017
Days – 10
Start Point – Jaipur
Finish Point – Jodhpur
Jaipur | Pushkar | Udaipur | Jodhpur | Jaisalmer | Jodhpur
We have packed our India Treasure tour with a range of sights that will allow you to experience the royalty, spirituality, romance and nature of the region.
- Jaipur: This city is a cultural hub of activity. Visit the City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar, the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, the local bazaar, Chokhi Dhani, the Govind Deo Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, and see a traditional block printing factory at wok.
- Pushkar: This is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimages and is the perfect place to connect with your spiritual side. Visit Dargah Sharif, the famous Brahma Temple (the only one in the world), and see the world famous roses at the Rose Garden.
- Udaipur: This city, also known as the City of Lakes, is a beautiful location to spend time and take photographs. Visit Sahelion-Ki-Bari, the Museum of Folk Art, the City Palace, the Kumbhalgarh Fort, Bagore ki Haveli, the Eklingji Temple, and take a boat ride on Lake Pichola.
- Jodhpur: This majestic city is home to a number of cultural sights. Visit the Jain Temple of Ranakpur, the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, the Jain Mahavira Temple, the Shri Ganesh Temple, the Clock Tower, the Mandora Gardens, and Umaid Bhawan.
- Jaisalmer: This city is known for the stunning architecture of its temples and buildings. Visit the Jain Temples inside the Sonar Quila, the palace museum at the Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon-ki-Haveli, Nathmal Haveli, Gadisar Lake, and the Sam Dunes for a camel safari.
Day 1 – Arrive in Jaipur
Day 2 – Jaipur sightseeing
Day 3 – Jaipur to Pushkar (approx. 2 hours drive)
Day 4 – Pushkar to Udaipur (approx. 5 hours drive)
Day 5 – Udaipur sightseeing
Day 6 – Udaipur to Jodhpur (approx. 4 hours drive)
Day 7 – Jodhpur sightseeing
Day 8 – Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (approx. 4 hours drive)
Day 9 – Jaisalmer sightseeing
Day 10 – Jaisalmer to Jodhpur (approx. 4 hours drive) for departure
We are happy to make any changes to the itinerary or to handcraft one that you have in mind. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Highlights of our India Trips